Fourteen Aronberg Goldgehn Attorneys Named 2012 Illinois ‘Super Lawyers’ and ‘Rising Stars’ in Illinois
Aronberg Goldgehn is pleased to announce that six attorneys were selected as Illinois ‘Super Lawyers’ for 2012 and eight attorneys were designated as ‘Rising Stars’ in Illinois by Super Lawyers magazine.
Super Lawyers is a listing of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The magazine names exceptional attorneys annually in all 50 states and Washington, D.C. Only five percent of the lawyers in Illinois are nominated by Super Lawyers. The selections for this esteemed list are made by the research team at Super Lawyers which is a service of Thomson Reuters, Legal Division. Each year, the research team at Super Lawyers undertakes a rigorous multi-phase selection process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, independent evaluation of candidates by the attorney-led research staff, a peer review of candidates by practice area, and a good-standing and disciplinary check.
Additionally, several Aronberg Goldgehn attorneys have been recognized as Illinois ‘Rising Stars’ by Super Lawyers magazine. The ‘Rising Stars’ list showcases outstanding young lawyers in the state, and only 2.5% percent of the lawyers in Illinois are selected for inclusion each year.
Congratulations to the lawyers who made this year’s list:
“Illinois Super Lawyers”
· Christopher J. Bannon, Insurance Coverage, Business Litigation, Professional Liability: Defense
· Jay A. Frank, Family Law
· William J. Garmisa, Business/Corporate, Mergers & Acquisitions, Corporate Governance & Compliance
· John M. Riccione, Business Litigation, Construction Litigation, Employment & Labor
· William J. Serritella Jr., Banking, Business Litigation
· Blooma Stark, Estate Planning & Probate, Elder Law
“Illinois Rising Stars”
· Katherine A. Attebery, Banking and Real Estate
· Jillian S. Cole, Banking, Employment & Labor, Construction Litigation
· Jacqueline M. Helmrick, Banking, Business/Corporate, Business Litigation
· Angela C. Morrison, Banking
· Timothy R. Nelson, Business/Corporate
· Julie A. Neubauer, Family Law
· Amy M. Rapoport, Business Litigation, General Litigation, Insurance Coverage
· Brianna M. Sansone, Business Litigation, Securities Litigation
Since 1892, Aronberg Goldgehn has provided a full range of legal and business solutions to sole proprietorships, family businesses and large institutional companies in a range of industries, including manufacturing and distribution, financial services, insurance and real estate, to name a few. We have endured through the years largely because of our focus on our clients’ well being. For more information, please visit www.agdglaw.com <http://www.agdglaw.com/> .